To meet our customers’ needs for innovative, quality products, we work with forgings, castings, and billets in order to precision machine crankshafts up to eight feet in length. NSI is the only global crankshaft manufacturer offering full process, from steelmaking to machining. We offer a global perspective and proven history – we have been producing crankshafts for more than 20 years.
Our skilled craftsmen and technicians utilize state-of-the-art machining equipment, which includes a range of CNC mills, manual and automatic grinders, CBN grinders, MQL drills, lathes, and polishing tools.
By utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and time-proven technology chosen specifically for each order, NSI Crankshaft controls costs and is extremely efficient at high production manufacturing.
- Complete crankshaft manufacturing from raw material to finished part
- Engineering development support from single piece billet to high volume production
- Working envelope for crankshafts of 3”– 20” diameter by 10”- 74” length
- Capacity for quick start production, from 10-piece orders to 100,000 per year
- Currently 45,000 sq. ft of available floor space and available machine capacity
Manufacturing Design Capabilities
- Specialized fixture design and development
- Precision gauge design
- Multi-stage process plans involving heat treatments
- BricsCAD and SolidWorks 2018
NSI Crankshaft is certified for IATF 16949. The facility has two staffed on-site metrology labs and one metallurgical lab
Our innovative and dedicated team keeps NSI moving forward.
Learn about NSI Crankshaft career opportunities.
We welcome applications from individuals driven to make a difference.
How can we help?
We would like to hear from you!
Call us today at 419-435-0411
or send an email message here.
NSI Garners Ohio EPA Excellence Award
Ohio EPA has recognized NSI Crankshaft as a 2019 Achievement Level recipient of their “Encouraging Environmental Excellence” (E3) program. Each year Ohio EPA recognizes organizations in the Buckeye State for exceptional achievements in environmental stewardship...