The engineering services and capabilities on site at NSI Crankshaft set us apart. Working in partnership with our customers we can be right there with them, working to achieve new levels of engineering innovation that helps deliver quality and performance. Our facility has two staffed on-site metrology labs and one metallurgical lab.
NSI Crankshaft’s engineering experiences are within the crankshaft fields of Heavy Duty Diesel, High Volume, Automotive, and Heat Treatment.
Manufacturing Design Capabilities:
- Specialized fixture design and development
- Precision gauge design
- Multi-stage process plans involving heat treatments
Solid Model Development Capabilities:
- BricsCAD and SolidWorks 2018
- NSI Crankshaft is certified for IATF 16949
- The facility has two staffed on-site metrology labs and one metallurgical lab.
- All calibrations performed by ISO/IEC Guide 25 or ISO/IEC 17025 accredited suppliers
- Gauges are tracked and recalled through EnGagePlus! gauge management software.
- All gauges and masters are serialized to identify family and specific purpose
- R&R Studies are performed on all measuring devices.
- 1 Giddings & Lewis RS-35, 1 Giddings & Lewis RS-50, both of which run Measuremax or MeasureMax+ software.
- 1 Zeiss Accura running Calypso software.
Our innovative and dedicated team keeps NSI moving forward.
Learn about NSI Crankshaft career opportunities.
We welcome applications from individuals driven to make a difference.
How can we help?
We would like to hear from you!
Call us today at 419-435-0411
or send an email message here.
Ohio EPA has recognized NSI Crankshaft as a 2019 Achievement Level recipient of their “Encouraging Environmental Excellence” (E3) program. Each year Ohio EPA recognizes organizations in the Buckeye State for exceptional achievements in environmental stewardship...